Studios/Freelancers Upgrading to Harmony 11?

Hey everyone,

So I’m starting to do quite a bit of freelance work using Harmony and I’m thinking about upgrading to the newest version.

Does anybody who uses it at a studio or is working on a studio project know if studios are upgrading to it right away? I really would love to upgrade but I just don’t want to shoot myself in the foot and get a freelance job where I’m using the newest version and the studio is using the older one because they decided to wait on the upgrade.

Thanks for any info!

I’m in talks (about freelance) with a studio that already has a date set for their upgrading to 11. I asked about a date from Toonboom and could not get any specific info for myself (I’m within the support period). It looks like the larger studios are where you’re going to have to get your information from.

When I bought Harmony version 10.3 , I was able to have 9.2 running on the same machine under the 10.3 license.
I don’t know if it’s the same for version 11, maybe you can still have 10.3 and even 9.2 running on the same machine and choose to run one of the three systems…

maybe support could chime in…

When I bought Harmony version 10.3 , I was able to have 9.2 running on the same machine under the 10.3 license.
I don’t know if it’s the same for version 11, maybe you can still have 10.3 and even 9.2 running on the same machine and choose to run one of the three systems…

Ahh that’s an idea. I’ll have to ask about that!

Gotcha. Maybe I’ll email around and ask some of the larger Harmony studios.