Student showcase/competitions?

Does anyone have links to sites that showcase animation created by high school/middle school kids? I’ve seen the Toon Boom student showcase, of course, but what I’ve mostly found is competitions and festivals for college-age students. I’d like to see stuff created by teens, so I could get a better idea of what my students might be capable of, and to show them what other kids their age are doing. Thanks for any help you can offer!

hey i am a highschooler i have taught myself and been working for a month seriously (i had tbs for a little longer but never wanted to use it until i bought a laptop which i got october 1st) if you go to google video some of my first vids are (type in) happy misadventures of stickman (You should see two) apologetix (you should see one) then type in weird al yaknovic (Mine is the animated one) If you have any question which is mine all mine are unde the thinger studios

These are beginning ones and i am still figuring out the program (only having it for a month and being self taught) so your students should be able to do better

I have a really good link that will help you see work used by middle and high school students. www.studicaskills.com is an online free competition site that is for middle schools students up to college. You can view their entries and it will say their school name so you can tell at what age the child was who made the submissions. These competitions are really cool for students and teachers to use in their classroom. If you have anymore questions please let me know! :slight_smile: