Student License "already installed?"

I installed Toon Boom Harmony and Storyboard Pro on my computer today and when I tried to activate them with my student license I got a message telling me that there were no licenses connected with my account. However, in the dropdown menu it shows my licenses for both programs but they read as “already installed”. I have: Harmony Premium - Annual Desktop Subscription - Silver Support - Student (which also doesn’t show up in the manage subscriptions box)
The program was previously installed on a computer that died suddenly and now doesn’t even turn on. Are these licenses tied now to this non-functioning computer and that is why they cannot be used? If so is there a way to change that? Or is there something I’m just missing?
Thank you very much for your help.

You may need to put in an actual support ticket. I wasn’t even aware of there being a PC license device limit ha. This sounds like something TB support staff can handle from their end.

Okay, thank you! I’ll try to figure out how to do that.

Log in and hit contact in top right. Do note that support is away till january 4th due to holidays.

Thank you!
Oh, I didn’t know that. Thank you for letting me know.

Having this exact issue.

I also had this same issue! I wish there was a way to deactivate the program from the old computer instead of contacting Support everytime.