stroke

Hi all -

For my xmas list, I would like to see the Stroke tool modified so that it outlines an object. For instance, taking text, lying it flat on a table, then being able to appy an outline around each letter (1d effect).
Also, would like to see the tools beneath the pen, bucket, etc moved to its own tool bar - it can be a pain when i am using the pencil tool, then have to select the elipse, or rectangle, then go back to the pencil - be nice to click an icon based toolbar like we can do with adding elements, images, etc…
Thanks, d

"Also, would like to see the tools beneath the pen, bucket, etc moved to its own tool bar - it can be a pain when i am using the pencil tool, then have to select the elipse, or rectangle, then go back to the pencil - be nice to click an icon based toolbar like we can do with adding elements, images, etc…"

Even this could be a pain, that is clicking icons every time you want to change the tool. Fortunately you can cycle through all the tools in a given group by keep pressing the shortcuts.

For example, keep pressing ‘2’, you will get brush, then pencil and so on.

‘3’ for paint, unpaint etc.

Hope that helps.

Hi -

I think what would be nice would be to define the tool bar as needed … there are some tools i use more than others that would be nice to have just a click away … also, it would be nice to have the tools and windows (pen, text, etc) near each other … it would be nice to able to select a color, then the pencil tool without having to go to the other side of the screen to do so … I have tried to combine the tools and windows into a close knit group but each has their own minds and places they want to be :)… different sides of the screen … thanks, dan