Storyboard saved file not opening.

This issue has been brought up before I think. But no one seems to provide a solution.My current Storyboard file is not opening and is giving me the following error -_________________________________________________________The instruction at “0x02d085b1” referenced memory at “oxo75940c0”. The memory could not be “read”.Click on OK to terminate the program_________________________________________________________The storyboard has 30 panels and the project settings are DV-1.78 (Widescreen).My computer’s configuration is:DELL PRECISION M6300Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz4GB RAMNvidia 1600M Graphics cardI’m trying to meet a deadline and if possible, I’d at least like to RECOVER the frames from the project file so that I don’t have to draw it all out again.Any solution or even half a solution would be very helpful.Rohit Iyer

Hi Rohit,What version of Storyboard are you using (including version #)? And your OS? I know that our trial version only supports up to 30 panels, but I don’t imagine you’re doing deadline work on the trial. Are you able to reproduce this error message with other files? What other applications are running concurrently with Storyboard? Try un/reinstalling Storyboard and opening the file once again. If the problem persists, you may need to contact the support team directly to have them take a look at your file.

Hi Jonah,Thanks for your reply. I have a full version of Storyboard Pro - Version 8.1.0 (4108). I’ve already tried the other suggestions. It doesn’t seem to work. Any way I can at least recover frames from the original file?

Hi Rohit,Unless you created templates of the animation in question, you won’t be able to retrieve frames if you can’t open the file. I notice you haven’t registered your product to your account yet, so you should get in contact with your reseller to do so. At the very least, you’ll be able to register your product and contact our support team for further assistance.

Hi Jonah,Thanks again for your help. I’ll look into that.