Storyboard Program is lagging

I’ve never had problems with older versions of storyboard pro. I having trouble with the new 5.1 and 5.5 storyboard pro. It seems like everything lagging. It takes a few seconds to even delete a drawing object. Anyone know how I can help make this run faster

What’s your graphic card model and how many monitors are you powering with it?
Also what’s the screen resolution of each monitor?

I’m also having the same problem.
I’m working in a Wacom Cintiq Companion with 8Gb of RAM. Only one monitor, with a resolution of 1920x1080px.
I’m not sure if it has a graphic card.
Intel Core i7 processor running at 1.9Ghz.
Is this one: https://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/news/creative-hardware/wacom-cintiq-companion-in-photos/#1

Now, I’m having this problem since today. Yesterday, windows made updates.

I can’t lose more time with this, please help.
Meanwhile, can I transfer the license I have in that computer to an iMac? I really need to work in this quick.

Thanks

Yes it’s really big problem for Toon boom Company…

all Wacom Cintiq Companion with intel graphic card make trouble with new versions and all updates. I lost so much times in my work to understand (with technician of toonboom) i need to work with latest version… old version of QuickTime… old version of Intel Graphic Diver… old version of Toonboom Storyboard Pro… and of course delete “Microsoft C++ visual update” and no internet connection for stopping any hidding update…

We have to choice, working with oldest version all time… or buying new model of Wacom Cintiq Companion > Mobile Studio Pro costing 3000 dollars… ouch!

I don’t know what to say.

hush hush
Windows is strange. After an upgrade you have to also upgrade all the codecs of the wacom or everything that has to adapt to the new version of windows.
The specifications are OK, and the graphics card is integrated in this computer, but it can run the software without any hesitation after the upgrades of all the codecs.