Storyboard Pro Student Pricing

I am currently a student in high school and I recently purchased the silver package for Storyboard Pro for $58 without realizing there was a student discount. Is it possible to refund my subscription and pay $9 for the discounted program, or do I have to wait until the end of my subscription to cancel it and then pay for the discounted version?

Go here for the Student pricing.
https://store.toonboom.com/students

If you’re early in the subscription, contact
licenser@toonboom.com for a refund on the
non-educational part of it.

Thanks for help. I will ask our uni technician then.

Hi, I’m a Ph.D. student at the University of Arizona. Can I have a student discount for the perpetual license?
One of my friends has a free desktop subscription for a year or so at CalArts and the School of Film/Video. But I don’t have such an opportunity at my university. I checked their list of tools Student handbook > edu discounts to for Storyboard Pro and Harmony.

Hi Luke!

Our student discounts only apply for monthly/yearly subscription offerings. The reason why your friend is able to get a free at-home license for a year is due to his school being enrolled in one of our special programs that gives schools in-classroom licenses as well as a personal license for each student for a year.

Your school would have to enroll in that program themself if they wanted to offer you free take home licenses as well and I would recommend checking with them about that, in case they might have enrolled recently or do not know it is an option!

Hope this answers all of your questions!

Yes, it is very simple to refund your subscription, You just have to follow simple steps for the refunding process. I am reading about the best apps to make student’s and teacher’s life easier and while reading about it on https://canvas.instructure.com/eportfolios/87931/Home/Best_Apps_to_Make_the_Students_and_Teachers_Life_Easier and see your post, I hope my suggestion will help you out.