Storyboard Pro 5.5 app can't run on Surface Pro 7?! Returning licenses?!

Hi there,

I recently purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 and I’m trying to setup Storyboard Pro 5.5 on the device. The installation went just fine and there was no issue up until I tried opening the program from the desktop shortcut and my Surface Pro promptly tells me: “This app can’t run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher.”

So I dug a little further to see if it was even possible to have the SB Pro on multiple devices and yes, that checked out but at a startling “catch”. In order to have the program on multiple devices I need to “return” my license back in order to reactivate the license on the Surface Pro. I’m hesitant to return the license before resolving this app issue. I also tried accessing the License Wizard on my Surface Pro and received the same error message: “This app can’t run on your PC. (same as above).”

-Do I need to upgrade my version of SB Pro?
-Do I reinstall SB pro and return the license on my other comp?
-If I do return my license from the original comp, does that mean I won’t be able to use SB Pro on that original device? (< my greatest concern).

Thanks for the help.

My Surface Pro 7 specs:
System type: 64-bit
RAM: 8GB
Processor: Microsoft SQ1@ 3.0 GHz