Storyboard Pro 4.2 is now available!

Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 4.2 is here and is now available as a desktop subscription. Many small improvements have been made since the last official release.

Please see all the changes and bug fixes in the release notes located in the documentation section of our website: http://docs.toonboom.com/help/storyboard-pro/Content/SBP/ReleaseNotes/004_H1_SBP_4_2_Release_Notes.html

I REALLY don’t like the changes to the camera. You can no longer see the outlines of start and stop positions of the camera unless you have the camera tool selected. You also changed the camera to move the art instead of the camera which is awkward and odd. you should make that an option not the default.

Yes there are some weird things going on with this update. If you split a panel with layers movement and then delete the second panel… all the transformations and sizes go haywire. It is really unusable. The last version handles this much much better.
SBP is pretty glitchy and buggy all round still and the patches come all too infrequently and insufficiently… plus with automatic updating not working , it’s a pretty shabby state of affairs.

So if I bought 4.1, is this a free upgrade? When I check for updates within the program it tells me that there are no updates.