Storyboard crashes on launch using Mac

???Although I fixed the Storyboard application config file as stated in the Troubleshooting document, my Storyboard Pro 1.5 will still not load. I went into the application config file and added myself as a user and gave myself “Read and Write” permissions. I closed the config file. Rebooted my Mac. Launched the config file again to check to make sure my settings were saved and ‘yes’ they were saved. I launched Storyboard Pro again and I was given the same error. I retraced my steps 2 more times with the same result. What can I do to get this application to work on my Mac? My Animate Studio Pro works fine…Please help!!!Alex Dove

I’m getting this as well - not sure what’s wrong, but the error log is calling it a “bus error”.

If I find a fix I will post it here.

Do you have a printer installed on your Mac? There was a crash a while ago that was instigated by a Mac update. If you don’t have a printer installed, then you should set up a dummy printer. Here’s the link to the knowledgebase item on how to do this:http://www.toonboom.com/support/kb/questions/411/Mac---Application-performance-issue-when-there-is-no-printer-configured-on-Mac-OS-10.6.3?108If you have already done this, then please contact support directly, support@toonboom.com, and they will be able to help you resolve this issue.~LillyToon Boom Support

This was exactly what I needed. I did the fixes as stated in the post and launched Toon Boom Storyboard Pro perfectly!!!Way awesome :slight_smile: ;D

Yep - adding the fake printer fixed the crash on startup problem. Thanks !

Wow.Adding the dummy printer worked! Off to work I go!Thanks ToonBoom.