Storyboard 5 Won't Open After Crashing

So here’s the story,

I have a Ugee drawing tablet that I plug into my Mac of course to draw with. Storyboard Pro 5 hasn’t given me any issues before in the past when working with this tablet, and the tablet is basically just an extra touch screen that uses a USB and HDMI cable. It’s not like a separate computer like some of Wacom tablets. I spent hours working on a project and when I was done, I saved it using my Ugee tablet. Once it saved, I disconnected my tablet by taking out the USB and HDMI cords (like I usually do). It will blacken my screen for a bit and then my computer works like normal. Well right after doing this, Storyboard Pro just shut down, completely, crashed. I tried to open up the files and now nothing will open, not even allowing me to create new files. It just crashes. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I’ve tried restarting my computer. I’ve tried working the program with my tablet plugged back in. I have no solutions.

Please help.

Maybe try to delete your preference files(Copy to another locatoin)

On windows they are in C:\Users{YOUR USER NAME}\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Storyboard Pro
Or type %APPDATA%\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Storyboard Pro

Best Mads