Storyboard 4->5

I just watched the Storyboard 5 announcement video and I have a Storyboard 4 subscription. How may I update to the new version?

Same here, i payed for the silver, but im not able to upgrade to SBP5!

I have a Storyboard Pro 4 license with Gold Support. Doesn’t this give me a free upgrade to Storyboard Pro 5? (There is no option at toonboom.com for me to download the software.)

Same here. Purchased a silver support before the release and still no storyboard 5 in my download area.

i own storyboard4.since i buy storyboard pro 2,then upgrade to storyboard pro 3D,then storyboard pro 4.now i would upgrade to 5,but that option is missing.please consider an upgrade price instead of a full price.Cheers

It appears that with the perpetual license you are eligible for a free upgrade IF you also purchased a (fee-based) support package with the earlier version:
http://blog.toonboom.com/news-and-opinion/storyboard-pro-5-now-available

Storyboard Pro 5 is available for free as a benefit for customers who own a Desktop Subscription or Perpetual license with Support. Simply go to the Toon Boom site and download your new software today.

Being that the Kick Start support package is included with every purchase the “with Support” distinguishes the difference. The Gold and Silver packages offer this additional feature: “Access to new software releases and updates”

As for the monthly subscription you should be able to access the latest version as soon as it becomes available. It makes no sense that a subscriber would have to pay for an an upgrade. Plus the subscription comes with Silver Support. Check your My Account. I can see that it is version 5 offered in my options.

Click on the link in that announcement.

Make sure you’re logged into your account and then go to the store. The upgrade option is there:
https://store.toonboom.com/storyboard-pro-5-upgrade

It also shows up without being logged using that link.

Hi David Andrei,

New licenses for subscriptions are being issued and and will be available in your account. An email notification will be sent once the license is issued.

Thanks,

Marc-André

You need to contact Sales or Support directly.

TB is inconsistent about monitoring activity in this forum.

You need to contact Sales or Support directly.

TB is inconsistent about monitoring activity in this forum.