Stage View now tints current layer blue, stage is grey. How can I restore to the default?

I somehow changed the View on stage so now the current active layer is tinted blue. How do I restore the stage to the default view?

If I select the “A” layer all artwork is tinted blue, and BG is colored properly. If I select the BG layer, “A” is correct and BG is tinted blue. The bg is now also grey, not white.

If I preview or view the thumbs, they are the correct colors. Not sure how I got here, but I assume I hit a quick key that got me into this mode.

What I have tried:

• restarting - nothing changes
  • opening new file - nothing changes
  • restore default workspace - layout resets, blue tint still there
  • check fill colors - The linework is black, there is no blue used
  • checked if onion skin is on - it is off
  • checked to see if I toggled any menu items on - i’ve toggled anything that looked suspect in the menus
  • check different workspaces - error still appears
  • searched forums, but the phrasing might be too vague

I’m on Mac 10.15.7

Thanks!

Try resetting your Storyboard Pro preferences by renaming or deleting the folder. (Close/quit SBP before doing this)

• macOS: /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Storyboard Pro/full-20100-pref

Thank you, friend! That fixed the problem! for the record I disabledfull-1400-pref full-17100-pref, as I did not have the 20100.

Good to hear, I should have put this folder was for SBP20.1 other versions would have different numbers as you pointed out.