Spanish Language Translations

Sometimes we forget that there are many people in the world who speak and read languages other than English. Certainly there are many Canadians who prefer French to English, and as TBS is produced in Canada, I’m sure that there are plenty of people there that speak French fluently.

I recently was contacted by a Spanish cartoonist who has been struggling with finding articles and tutorials written in Spanish about using TBS. He found my Cartooning In Toon Boom blog and thanks to “Babel Fish” has been able to get value from it. But he also felt that there were other Spanish speaking and reading cartoon makers who would benefit from having the articles translated into their own native language. So with my permission he is starting to translate them.

I have added an Index page to the Cartooning In Toon Boom blog that lists and links to these translated articles.

SPANISH LANGUAGE ARTICLES INDEX

I certainly try to do my part to help other cartoon makers with navigating through the mysteries of TBS so these translations are much welcomed as a way to reach an even larger audience. -JK

JK!

I’m not using any translation software for that. I’m translating by myself. Software like “Babel Fish” doesn’t make good translations, it only gives a weird text full of nonsenses, and this is the stuff I found before I take the choice of translate by myself your tutorials.

:wink:

Jose,
Thanks for all your hard work in doing those translations. I didn’t intend for it to sound like you were using Babel Fish. I know that you are manually doing an excellent translation and a great service for many people. And I hope you will continue with your translations. I’m hoping to find people who speak other languages to do the same in their natural language. (French, German, and others.) -JK