Some or all states files are missing

Hello there,

I have imported .xstage character file into harmony premium.

when I attempt to view some of the master controllers for the character (by clicking ‘show master controller’, such as ‘eyebrow’ variants, I get the following message:

“Some or all states files are missing”

The following paths were searched:

/Users/skipaturner/Downloads/mOVIE fiLES/Unemployed Video/Character Rigs/sheela/scripts/SHEILA’S HEAD TURN.tbState
/Users/skipaturner/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Harmony Premium/2000-scripts/scripts/SHEILA’S HEAD TURN.tbState

I have checked those folders, and the file actually exists, exactly as it is spelt in this pop up error emssage.

I am using a Mac, and the .xtage file did come from a windows computer.

Please can you help me solve this issue?

Thank you

Hello Skipaturner,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the master controllers for your character… Please reach out to desk@toonboom.com to join our support team directly. They will help you sort this out.

I invite you to check out our Discord Channel for any other general questions on animation and our software. Our tight-knit Discord community will be there to help you. https://discord.com/channels/576095341523369984/576436694375464972

Best,

The Toon Boom team