Some drawings in the same layer disappeared

I made a new version of my file and continued from that, I saved and and closed the file. When I opened it back up again, a lot of drawing were missing. I don’t know what to do, my submission deadline for this assignment is tomorrow. I dont know if this was caused by a bug or if I can fix it, honestly I’ll appreciate any help. I don’t know if it makes a difference but it is hand drawn animation so its not about drawing substitutes.

Hello, I am not an expert but I just want to tell you something that may be your help. First of all I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your animation file. Here are some steps you can take to try and recover your missing drawings:

Check if there are any hidden layers in your scene. Sometimes, layers can accidentally be hidden, making it seem like the drawings are missing. You can check this by going to the Layer tab in your Toon Boom Harmony software and clicking on the “Show/Hide” button to reveal hidden layers.

Try using the “Undo” function to see if you can revert back to a previous version of the file where the drawings were still present. You can do this by clicking on the “Edit” menu and selecting “Undo” or by using the keyboard shortcut “Ctrl+Z” (Windows) or “Cmd+Z” (Mac).

If you have a backup copy of your file, try opening it to see if the missing drawings are still present in that version. It’s always a good idea to save multiple copies of your work as you progress to avoid losing any important changes.

If none of the above steps work, you can try repairing the file by going to the “File” menu and selecting “Repair Scene.” This will attempt to fix any errors in the file that may be causing the missing drawings.

If none of these steps work, it may be necessary to redraw the missing drawings or consider other options, such as extending your submission deadline or seeking help from your instructor or classmates.