So unforgiving ...soo un-forgiving!!

Guess what …tried the lockdown KF and it failed!! Don’t bother helping me JK … it seems your so inclined to go to the mat for TBS I can’t unbend your mind. Dude thanks …but no thanks!

At this point I’m appealing to UGO or any TBS tech reading this to look at the file and maybe provide some help outside of this forum. The simple fact is …yeah …its great to go into the technicalities of …COPY and PASTE!!

But if you would just open your mind, get off your high-horse and listen to what I’m trying to say in making the point that these technicalities might be something TBS might want to consider making …transparent to the user.

And I was suggesting to TBS that this may be something they could address in their paste-special option. But what irritates me is the un-wavering insistence that cut-and-paste must be a complicated task!! >:(

Dude …come back down to earth …ok!

I’m sorry you feel that way. I won’t be bothering to respond to your post or questions in the future. You can relax. You made your point.-JK

Thanks! >:(

Hi Tiger,

I was not working over the last week but in any case send me a direct e-mail and I will see what can be done about the project if you still want to look into this.

Regards,

Ugo