SELECTION TOOL issues PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi everyone, I’m having major issues moving objects while on the SELECTION TOOLl. When I first draw an object, sometimes the four arrow shape cursor shows up when I select a random section of the line. But then it GOES AWAY! I can’t usually retrieve it back. Sometimes randomly I would select that drawing again and the cursor re appears only to be active for a few more clicks then goes away again. I can only move them by using the arrow keys on my keyboard, but it takes for ever to move them from one section of the drawing to another.

I read a few old posts on this issue. However, I haven’t found a solution to this issue. I tried to unselecting the “PBuffering for Picking” and nothing. My video card is up to date so I know it’s not the card.

Will you please tell me what I’m doing wrong? I have tried it on both Animate 2 and Animate Pro with no success.

Windows8 (64 bit)
8GB Ram
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU 2.53GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4650 supports OpenGL 3.0

NOTE: I used Animate 2 in 2010 on Windows Vista before without any issues. Is it possible Win 8 is the problem???

Please help. I’m running behind on my project :frowning:

In my opinion, Windows 8 is always to blame. It seems Microsoft like to rotate a great operating system with a crap one.

Windows Xp - Great
Vista - Crap
Windows 7 - Great
Windows 8 - Crap

I honestly think if you were running windows 7 you would have less issues.

Toonist | Animate Pro User | Apple Mac Addict

Twitter @jasonvenus
www.youtube.com/user/Illustriate
www.facebook.com/drawmill
www.drawmill.com

The graphic card is not very powerful, perhaps it just doesn’t have the resources to display properly. You should perhaps try updating the card’s driver which could help.