screen resolution on laptop

Is it possible ti instal Animate Pro2 on laptop with screen resolution 1280x800? I see that system requirements for Animate is 1280x1024 pix, yet I read everyday on this forum about using Animate on laptop…sorry for my bad english

What might happen is that with a smaller than recommended resolution, you could get some undesired effects like right-click menus that don’t open where you want them to. Generally this won’t prevent you from working, however I would recommend that you download a trial version of the software and test it out before you commit to purchasing it. If the trial version works and runs smoothly, then the retail version will as well.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Thanks.

You won’t have any problems.

The main thing is on the right hand side where you have 2 windows you will want to close so you only have 1 otherwise they can be difficult to use.

the tutorial videos i have done (although not on a laptop) where in that resolution.

Also if you don’t have the laptop yet, most laptops now support higher resolutions. Mine does and it isn’t that new.

Thanks Raider!