Scene Setup alignment issue.

Hi

I would like to change my grid to from 4:3 12 fields to square 12 fields however when I do it offsets the grid. In the documentation there is a note that says the following:

“If you change your scene‘s alignment from 4:3 12 Fields to Square 12 Fields part way though your project, you may find that the Animation grid becomes offset. To correct this, choose the following setting from the Layer Properties panel‘s Advanced tab: Alignment > Alignment Rule > Centre First Page.”

This is the page its from:
http://docs.toonboom.com/help/animate/#HAR/Stage/002_Getting_Started/010_H1_Scene_Settings_.html#launching_3217018114_1042967

Unfortunately I could not find the Alignment Rule tab in the layer properties. So I’m a bit stuck now with a grid offset to the right. Does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks for your time

Josh

It should be scene>Scene setting>Alignment tab in Animate/Animate Pro 2 and 3. If you are using Animate 1 and Animate Pro 1, there is Alignment tab but it is under Scene setting windows.

Thank you for replying. However it hasn’t fixed my problem. I had already gone to scene>Scene setting>Alignment tab to change to square 12 fields in Animate 3. My problem is that I can’t find this: Layer Properties panel‘s Advanced tab: Alignment > Alignment Rule > Centre First Page. Without changing this setting all my elements and grid are offset to the right of the frame of the scenes.