I found an epson driver (for my epson perfection 4490) - installed it and the scanner is now listed in harmony when I go to “file->import->from scanner”.
however, no I’m faced with a new problem:
- I get to the “scan drawings” window.
- my epson 4490 is selected in the left tab, along with all the other settings (layer, import options, etc.)
- hitting the “preview” or “scan” button on the bottom right now opens up the twainscan (epson scanning utility) window (see pic)
- there I can preview the scan, set the margins, etc. however:
- then I hit “scan” - (I get a pop-up window saying “its set to scan multiple images and that some applications may not support multiple images, do I want to continue?” see pic)
then: nothing happens. it doesn’t scan.
- clicking “close” in returns me to harmonys “scan drawings”-window.
any ideas how I can get the scans to harmony?