SBPro 4 Graphics/Open GL problem?

I just watched the StoryboardPro 4 Webinar and downloaded SBP 4 to check out the new bitmap drawing tools. When I draw something it shows up fine for a few seconds then turns to complete garbage. The image in the Thumbnail appears correct but the main drawing window is garbage. Same thing with any pre-drawn imported image, reders fine for a moment, then turns to garbage.

Is this an Open GL problem? Some setting in preferences I should use? On a MacPro running OSX 10.6.8, ATI Radeon HD 4870 graphics card.

Phill Norwood

I installed SBP 4 on a mid 2010 iMac running OSX 10.8.3 with an ATI Radeon 5750 and SBP 4 works fine. So it’s either my Mac Pro’s video card or the operating system. Will install SBP 4 on a separate hard drive running OSX 10.8.3 on my Mac Pro and see if that helps.

Phill

Installed SBP4 on another hard running OXS Mountain Lion 10.8.3 on my MacPro and it works just fine. So the problem must be in the video card driver or Open GL implementation in the 10.6.8 system.

Phill

Went ahead and purchased the upgrade to SBPro 4. could not find out how to activate SBPro 4 Trial into a purchased version.Trashed the trial version (could not find an uninstaller tool) and installed the SBPro 4 (SBP40-mac-8096.dmg).

Launched SBP4 and entered my new serial number. I keep getting an error code:

Unable to find a valid license for this application.
The license activation wizard will be launched automatically.

Internal Error Description: MacOSX
Local checkout filter rejected request.
Feature: MacOSX
License path: /usr/local/flexlm/licenses/license.dat:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-73,125
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at “www.flexerasoftware.com”.

What am I doing wrong.

Phill

Hi, Phill,
You already talked with me in the helpdesk, please send me your codes.
Thanks
Wei