Sample files open but will not display.

Hello fellow Harmony users. I seem to have an issue with sample files while trying to learn the program. I open up the xstage file in the sample folder and I can see that drawings are in the timeline but neither the camera view or drawing view displays their content. I even tried the render window with no joy. Also, when I look in the network view to preview what the drawings should be they are blank. I have downloaded the deform bob template and got the same result until I went into the network view I noticed that the composite module and display module were non-existent. Once those were put back in then Bob reappeared. So some sample material works but most do not. Has anybody else had this issue or know how to fix it? It is probably something silly but I don’t have a large amount of time to learn this new software for the project that I am on. I am using Harmony 10 64bit with windows 7. Thanks for any help with this matter.
Very Respectfully

Raymond Kosta

((Update)) After wrestling with the above mentioned issue last night, this morning I tried opening a file from the sample pack and received this message
Error reading a TVG file of an incompatible version. You do not have a valid license to read it. If I am using Harmony why would I not be able to read a Animate Pro file?

Thanks for the reply Lilly. I did have to go through support to get the compatible files for Harmony. As always your support staff was there when I needed them. I just had to wait until after the weekend was over. Thanks again.
Very Respectfully

Raymond Kosta

is it possible for users to use that format or is that just for Toonboom?

Animate Pro files and Harmony files are not compatible. If you get the sample files off the website, though, they should be of the .tbup format (toon boom universal) and should work in both animate pro and harmony.

Where did you get the sample material from?

You can always double-check with support@toonboom.com

~Lilly

Just for Toon Boom.

~Lilly