Sales team response time

Is the sales team backlogged or something?

I sent them an email as Lilly suggested last week and still haven’t got a response from them, not even a “no get lost” ;D

Yikes! Usually they respond pretty much immediately. I’ll send you a message with a direct contact that you can talk to.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

I appears they didn’t receive the email in the first place (and thus no reply :slight_smile: ). I have a reply now, so all is good :smiley:

The sales team are pretty bad at responding to inquiries. I emailed them 2 weeks ago about something. Still no response. Maybe they are too busy and don’t want my money! lol :smiley:

i wonder if there is an issue with the email address.

Try writing to the support address instead.

No matter how busy they are, it shouldn’t take more than 24-48 hours to get a response. If you don’t hear a response from them in more than a day or two, then you can email support@toonboom.com and give them a heads up letting them know there was an unanswered email, and they can forward your email again to make sure that it gets answered.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience! We do have a spam filter that sometimes filters out emails. Always make sure that you have a subject line, that usually helps to make sure it doesn’t get filtered out.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support