RuntimeError!

Hello,

My name is Shaun and I have Animate Pro Software at home. My computer is:

-Dell Inspiron 620 Desktop
-Windows 7 (64 bit)
-Intel(R) Core™ i3-212-0 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz
-Ram: 8.00 GB
-795 GB Available hard disk space even after the program was installed. (It’s the only kind of program I have installed except for the things that come on the computer.)
-This may be an issue, but like I said, the program has run fine until 2 days ago and I have had it for a year now.
Chip Type: Intel[R] HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Adapter String: Intel[R] HD Graphics 2000
Bios Information: Intel Video BIOS
Total available Graphics Memory: 1696 MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 64 MB
System Video Memory: 0 MB
Shared System Memory: 1632 MB
-Wacom Cintiq Monitor DTK-2100 1600 X 1200

The program has been running fine except a couple of times I have gotten a microsoft Run Time Error message that forces the program to close. Then I just restarted my computer and made sure nothing else was running and it was okay. For the last 2 days I have gotten this message and nothing will help it. The funny thing is, is that I can draw and choose menu selections, but when I go to move the red timeline bar, or just tap the timeline anywhere, that is when it freezes and gives me an error message.

The first message reads:

Runtime Error!
Program: …Animation\Toon Boom Animate Pro
2\nt\bin\AnimatePro.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please Contact the application’s support team for more information.

The second message that appears after I hit OK on the first message is :

Runtime Error!
Program: …Animation/Toon Boom Animate Pro
2\nt\bin\AnimatePro.exe

R6016
- not enough space for thread data

The third message that pops up before totally crashing is:

Runtime Error!

Program: C\ Program Files (x86)\Toon B…

R6205
- pure virtual funtion call

(sometimes about 10 of the third message will pop up)

Please let me know if you have heard of this before or if there is anything else you need to know. I just want this program to run quick and efficiently because it is my favorite program in the world! : ) It may be my system, but i’m not really sure at this point since it has been working fine for months.
Thank you for your time.
Shaun

Thanks Lilly,

I wonder, could you tell recommend a specific video card to me. I have looked at NVDIA cards, but there are so many, I am not sure which would be best. I don’t run any other programs on my computer, except maybe a student version of MAYA from time to time.

Thank you for time.
Shaun

You’re not using a supported graphics card. You need to have an NVidia or ATI card. The Intel cards are not built for heavy OpenGL processing.

Check out the system specs here:

http://beta.toonboom.com/professionals/animate-pro/features

~Lilly

The best video cards are the GeForce GTX cards. Hope this helps!

~Lilly