Running into issues with "Original Scenes exported from ToonBoom Storyboard Pro"

Hello, I used ToonBoom Storyboard Pro 20 to export The Original Scene to ToonBoom Harmony.

The Version of ToonBoom Harmony I am using is Advanced which does not have node view.

From I have is issues with the Z-Axis as we see the difference between the Perspective View and The Camera. ToonBoom Harmony Advance can open scenes fine, but for reasons unknown when I open Scenes exported from ToonBoom Storyboard Pro, something is weird.

It looks like the objects shrink when they are animated in the Z-Axis. If anyone can help find a way to export “original Scene” without issues, that be great. If you have other suggestions, let me know.

Thanks for taking time to read

I did some testing exporting from Storyboard Pro 20.0.2 into Harmony Premium 21.0.1 and 20.0.5. They both exhibit the same behaviour of the Z-Axis not rendering right as you posted. I even tried resaving(save as) and adding new drawings but the Z-Axis would not render the right order. Might be a bug, contact support and report.

1 Like