Royality Free Template Images????

Are the template images (like…der der) royality free to use in video products?

Hi,

www.cartoonsolutions.com.

It’s not royalty free but buying a template for about 15$ will give you the right to use it in any media. There are some ready to animate for TBS but only a few. More are coming soon. If you have Adobe Flash, you can buy any template, open it in flash, export an swf and import it in TBS for reassembly of the body parts.

Cheers,

Ok. So, if I’m understanding you correctly…I can purchase a template from that website for approx. $15 and I would be able to use it in products that I sell?

I tried to check out their ‘terms & conditions’ but they haven’t updated that page of their website.

Thanks for yur help!

~Matt

Hi,

You cannot resell the template as is or even modified but I’m pretty sure you can use them in a commercial animation production and then sell your animation.

For more info, read their license agreement.

Look at paragraph 2:

Grant of Rights: 2. Licensee has the non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to reproduce the Licensed Material an unlimited number of times in any and all media, including entertainment, advertising and promotional materials, television, movies, and video exhibitions, print publications, physical products, electronic publications including web design, and any other uses approved in writing by Cartoon Solutions.

You should probably contact them just to make sure, there are very friendly.

Cheers,