rough drawing lesson

I just downloaded the studio trial. When I tried to use the free tutorial I could not open up the image of the old man. My computer did not recognize the file. Can anyone tell me why? Thanks.

Please have a look here:

http://www.toonboom.com/support/forums/toonBoomStudio/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=4618;start=msg18700#msg18700

Regards
Nolan

Thanks. I will try it when I get home from work.
Zach

Ok, I tried what you wrote, but it still won’t open the image. I opens the work space but it says the " file is related to a drawing and could not be found". I don’t know what that means. It also says the file is an unknown one. still need help. I want to make some cartoons.

Well, what image file won’t open…?
As far as I know Lesson 4_Sceneplanning doesn’t contain any images (bitmaps)…?

Regards
Nolan

I don’t know. I just keep getting that same message. I think I’ll call the company.

One thing to make sure when you’re trying to look at the tutorial files is to extract all the files from the zip file that’s sent. You should double-click on the file, then the archive will open, and you should select an option to “Extract All”.

If you don’t extract all the files, then it might not find the drawings that it’s looking for.