Repeatable crash

Just starting with TBA2 and don’t know where else to submit crash reports so…

How I’ve repeated the crash on Mac OS 10.7.2 in TBA2 Build 7.9.0 (6015)
(Some details probably not necessary.):

In the Drawing view (Show Light Table enabled) with the Contour Editor tool active and nothing selected; hold down “V” and select a rectangle that’s already drawn. Then with “V” still down choose menu item Drawing>Convert>Pencil Lines to Brush Strokes.
Let up “V” and click in the Drawing view.
Crash

I’m guessing the crash is a result of pressing “V” to select the “Pencil Lines to Brush Strokes” when that menu item wouldn’t otherwise be available.
I really didn’t expect the program to crash when I attempt a seemingly logical shortcut that the interface permits. So will you code to fix the buggy behavior or to exclude the action that leads to it? I’m hoping for the former.

Ain’t dem unentended interactions bears!?
Happy hacking!
donald

[Now to try and figure out what series of actions in switching back and forth between another app and TBA2 leads to the TBA2 cursor getting stuck as an up-down-arrow-with-horizontal-line-through-the-middle cursor. Only way I found to get back to normal cursor images was to quit and restart TBA2.]

I’m on 10.6.8 and I’m trying to repeat this, but when I hold down V and go to Drawing > Convert, all the options are greyed out, even though I have a selection. I’m going to pass this one on to the team to check.

~Lilly