Rendering multiple scenes.

Hello. I have Harmony Stage and I was wondering if there’s anyway I can have multiple scenes rendered automaticaly one after the other.

It’s kinda the opposite of what the user manual calls “batch render” where multiple computers are being used to render one scene. Instead, I have a whole bunch of scenes, and I want the computer to open one, render, close it, open the next, render, close, and so on.

I wonder if there’s a way of doing this, maybe scripting? (Wich I know absolutelly nothing)

Thank you!

I’m not sure that is possible with Harmony Standalone, it’s a Harmony Network concept. The Network allows you to work with render queues - directly or scheduled - with all available or selected machines. You can queue all scenes to a single machine or one scene to several machines. The Standalone version renders inside the software only. You can’t send the scene to render in the background or queue several scenes, while you continue working in some other scene.

Batch rendering in Harmony requires that you have the database license token and actually set up a Harmony database with a render farm computer. The Harmony database, workstation and render farm system can actually be the same computer but while it is batch rendering your system will be impacted (this is why the render station would ideally be on a different computer).