Remove Tween

I come from a long time of animating with Flash, TBP is still a pain for me but I am getting there.

Okay I moved a layer and it seemed to have place a tween on the layer line even though the animation button is not active, now when I move a frame it messes up the rest of the animation.

Frustrating.

How do I remove the tween without destroying the animation,. In flash you could just right click and remove.

Any help would be great.

Tween Remove.png

I’m not sure what you are referring to as a tween, but you are showing the timeline with keyframes in your picture. You can right-click a keyframe and select the option to delete it. Be aware though that deleting a collapsed groups keyframe will delete the keyframe of every element at that position. If you want to be more precise, open up the group and go to the element whose keyframe specifically you wish to remove at that point.

This is just a little late(XD) but I thought I’d say this anyway just in case someone had a problem with this in the future.

If you have a tween between two keyframes and you don’t want it there you can click on the “Set Stop Motion Keyframe” button(It looks like two circles with a line between them. It’s located in the same bar as the “Add Keyframe” button and “Create Empty Drawing” button) and that’ll stop all effects between the two keyframes.

1 Like