Recovering lost storyboard files

So, long story short, I accidentally reformatted a hard drive on my computer that had my Storyboard pro files on it. I managed to recover all the data via recovery software, but although I have all the draw.tvg files, they are no longer in their corresponding folders. Is there any way of finding out how to reconstruct the folder structure within the “elements” folder, in order to replace the draw.tvg files so my drawings come back? Like I say, I have all the .tvg files, but they are in one folder lumped all together, instead of being distributed into the corresponding Draw, Draw.1, Draw.2 etc folders within the “elements” folder. Does anyone know how to reconfigure the files?

Hi
If I understand correctly, you only have the artwork (.tvg) files and you want to reuse them to rebuild the project.
If this is the case, the only way you can do is using a Library by opening the folder where all tvgs are there.
And then enable to show thumbnails so that you can see all tvg drawings with thumbnails.
And then create new panels and layers. And then import the image one by one.
This means that you can recover all the artworks that you have found but you have to manually create panels and the timings as well as the captions unless you also have .sboard file which contains the information of the captions, timings and the captions.

Jsong, thank you so much for the reply. I had no idea you could even do that. Thank you so very much for letting me know. Thankfully I do have the .sboard file, so importing the drawings manually should be very doable. Thank you very much for your help, and for taking the time.