Really Weird Annoying Glitch

Hi there

I’m a student using ToonBoom in the university studio, and twice I have come across the same glitch, which I have yet to understand why it is happening and how it can be fixed.

Basically, what’s happening is that certain cells when clicked on, show a drawing in the drawing view which has nothing to do with that drawing at all. It’s almost like certain parts get stuck on that drawing.

For example - say I draw a walk cycle from frames 1 - 12, 1 - 9 will be fine, but after that, all frames will show the same image, even frames that I haven’t drawn into.

Now previously when I had this problem, I had to restart everything from scratch, but this time it will be beyond inconvient for me to do so, so I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem? and if so, can it be fixed?

Thanks for your time.

Hi,

Are you using 4.0?

Also, if you click on frame 10-12 is the cursor going back to frame 9? If that is the case go to the function editor and uncheck Sync Current Frame. This behavior was fixed in 4.5 but unchecking the option should fix the situation.

Regards,

Ugo

Hey

I’m actually on 3.5 but yeah that was it, thanks a bunch, glad that’s fixed :slight_smile: