really need help

I really need help; im using my cintiq 21ux with animate pro and when i try to draw you can not see the strokes until i take the pen away from the screen…its prob a easy fix but im new to this…really need help so i can begin drawing

oh wow thank you it worked i switched my theme and it works now… i really dont understand why my theme had anything to do with a program like this not working because of my desktop theme…but i thank you for the info.

Well there’s two things I’d try. First, make sure you have a supported graphics card on your computer, and that the graphics drivers are up to date.

Next, open the Wacom tablet Preferences and Remove All Preferences. Then restart the application.

Lastly, if you’re on Windows Vista or 7, right-click on the Desktop, select Personalize, and then switch from the Aero theme to a Basic theme.

If none of this helps, write in to support@toonboom.com

~Lilly

Well what happens is that Windows Aero theme actually takes up a lot of resources to run, and takes those resources away from OpenGL that we use in the software. It can also interfere with software drivers like the ones that Wacom uses.

~Lilly