Re:Software Trial crashes when I start it.

You’re in the wrong forum this is for animate, animate pro and harmony. You should contact support@toonboom.com anyway.

Hello, I’m new and I have grown very interested in Toon Boom Studio 6. I couldn’t wait to get home and download the trial and create to my heart’s content :D. So…I download and install it, I see that it require’s Quicktime to function, not a problem! but once the trial is ready for me to start, it goes something like this: I see the reminder that I’m about to start the trial of TBS, my options are “Buy”, “Quit” and “Try,” I click try, I’m greated with another pop up, thanking me for chooseing Toon Boom! and my option is to “Continue,” I click it. Toon Boom Studion 6, starts and immediatly crashes! I want to know what’s going on, because I realy want to play with this software. There is no Error code to speak of, the text box simply says “Toon Boom Studio V6.0 has stoped working” below it, it says
"A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

My OS is Windows 7 64bit, Quad Core 2.40GHz proscesser, I have a GeForce 550 Ti GPU with 2 Gigs of GDDR5, and 8 gigs of DDR2 Ram. I do 3D modleing, animation and rendering with this computer…It can handle Toon Boom.

Now, what could be causing the trial of it to crash? I’ve uninstalled it and reinstalled it, I’ve even uninstalled and reinstalled Quicktime.

I need help, I realy want to play with this software but I can’t untill this is rectified.