Re:Bamboo Fun issue

Hi there,

Sorry to here you’re having a hard time with this tablet. You should send your inquiries to support@toonboom.com and they’ll do their best to help you out.

Hope this helps,

Lindsay

I was trying to get some drawing done today but my pen tablet seems to have gone wonky. The pen part works fine, but when I try to switch to the eraser, it doesn’t work, until I lift the pen from the tablet, then it switches to the eraser for a second, then switches right back to the pen when you try to use it ???. I thought I had broken the pen, again, but it still works fine in Photoshop. I suppose I could just manually switch to the eraser, but that so inconvenient. Any clue as to why this is happening? It was doing this before and I think I fixed it, but I don’t remember how I did it.

You could try deleting your Bamboo preferences (there is a preference utility installed with the tablet driver). Use the “backup” function if you want to keep your old preferences.
Make sure TBS is closed when you do this, then relaunch the software.

Hope this helps.

Lindsay

I fixed that issue but soon after, another came up. When I lift the pen after drawing it sometimes keeps drawing.