Rate my animations

Hey guys, girls and…other people that aren’t either. I wanted to have my animations rated. They are a bit rough and incomplete. The rating system is basic. 1 being terrible and lots of room for improvement and 10 being Amazing. Thanks for you opinions I will take them to heart. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFqjEO5M0oA

eclipsnova…

I would say they are very good. 7 range… based on what they are and keeping them in context. So if I were to compare them to other semi finished animations that people were trying to get an opinion on. Obviously they are not finished and need polishing.

Having said that, there was no sound. Not sure if there is a technical error on the web site or what but that is pretty important.

Possibly having some kind of black screen in between takes so we can see what and where the scenes break… simple.

The movement looks good. Characters look good, but very a-typical anime style, they don’t jump out as very special. Some of the movements were a bit sluggish but I couldn’t tell if it was the animation or the scene was just not finished.

Keep up the good work. You have a very good looking product there with lots of potential.

Good luck