Quick Peg Question

Working on a MAC. Version 2.5. It also did this in v 1.2.1

Whenever I attach an element to a PEG the element follows the course of the PEG but then goes back to it’s initial PEG position. It goes back and forth when I would just like the element to move one place on the screen and stay there.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?

Are you seeing the back and forth after you export to a Flash (SWF) or in TB it self. When you play the SWF file the default setting of the Flash player is to loop and may appear to go back and forth. If it is happening in TB you might check the loop setting of the peg and make sure it is set to 1.

Vince

Vince,

Thank you for the reply.

First of all, where do I check the LOOP setting? In sceneplanning or drawing mode? What is it under in the MENU bar at the top of the screen?

Secondly, it happens in TBS while I am working. The element will move to the end of the peg and then back to where it started. It doesn’t continue to move after that. It just goes back and forth when all I want it to do is go forth to end of the peg and have it stop there.

You are great!

Evan Jacobs
www.anhedeniafilms.com

:slight_smile:

Vince,

Just created a quick scene with TBS and it doesn’t do that back and forth thing.

Maybe in V 1.2.1 I accidently hit some command to make it do that?

Thanks AGAIN for your help,

Evan Jacobs
www.anhedeniafilms.com

That is nice to hear, I messed around for a while in TB and could not figure out what you might be doing.

Vince