Questions

Can i add pics of character I drew and painted in photoshop, illistrater to Toonboom, and then add bones to it?
Also how does changing angles work? from side to front to side to back to top to bottom, ECT. Can you explain. =]
Also whats the difference between all version of Toon Animate, I don’t understand,
Also, Alot of video’s on youtube have the Toonboom Evaluation watermark in the middle. Will that always show up.
Cheers~

I can answer part of this. The watermark is created in the PLE (personal learning editions). It is not created in the versions that you can buy from Toon Boom. Note that if you create a project using the PLE, you will not be able to work on it using the versions that you can buy from Toon Boom.

You can import images created in Photoshop and Illustrator. If you want to animate a cutout character, then you would want to break these images up into different layers so that you can animate those layers separately.

There is a separate feature called the Bones feature that is a part of Toon Boom Studio 6.0 that has not yet been added to the Animate line. With the Bones feature, you can manipulate a drawing layer without breaking it apart - but it would still be recommended to break apart the arms and legs so that you just put one bone on that part.

In the end, I think that you still get a more sophisticated look when you create a full cutout character using the method that’s described in the Video Tutorials on the website.

http://www.toonboom.com/products/animate/how-to/video-tutorials/

~Lilly