Questions

Hi have a couple of questions about animate pro 2.

1) When working in the program and adjusting the icons the working window everything goes well, but if I restart the program some of the things default, for example invisible line stroke have an option dont show this message again I tick the box but after restarting I still get the message, or workspace window is not maximized. Can I fix this?

2) Im working with two monitor setup and my network view is placed together with all other properties like tool properties, module library, colour, etc. Is there a way to make the network view on top of other windows when I am working with it?

3) Why is it that when you importing image in animate pro there are not many options as in animate?

Hope Im not a hassle ::slight_smile:
Regards
Vadim

Hi,

1) Unless somebody proves me wrong, this is the default behaviour and I don’t think it can be changed.

2) When working with 2 monitors, you can do a couple of things. You can either stretch your workspace to cover both screens. You can also undock your network view and maximize it in your second window. (To undock, grab the Network view tab and drop it in the middle of another view.). You can also use the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl] + [F] on Windows or [Command] + [F] on Mac to maximize the current view. Use it once, to make it a little bigger. Use it twice to made it full screen and use it 3 times to go back to the initial position.
Hope this helps!.

3) There are actually more options in Animate Pro. They are simply displayed differently. Are you trying to import as bitmap or vectorize. If you want to vectorize, click on the + sign below the vectorization parameter section to open the Vectorization Parameters window.
The User Guide will walk you through the different parameters available.

Marie-Eve

Thanks Marie-Eve its all clear now ;D
crl+F works perfectly for the view and I am really impressed by the vectorization settings

Regards
Vadim

Really happy you found what you were looking for. :slight_smile:

Marie-Eve

kind of an extension of issue 1 here – i have a complex scene and locked items inside of a group are no longer locked if i open the saved file. i have to re-lock them each time i open the project. this doesn’t seem correct, is there an option to have it remember locked status on layers?

The status of locked/unlocked is not something that is remembered when you quit and reopen. There is already a feature request for this in the feature request section of the forums.

~Lilly