!!Quadmap parented movie is missing frames!!

Sometime ago I inquired to find out how to change the perspective of an imported movie…I have discovered through this forum that It would be made possible by attaching the movie to a quadmap…worked like a charm…now after fitting my movie on to the flatscreen in my scene there appears to be some frames not accounted for…how can I recover my missing frames and why is this happening? thank you

When you scroll through the imported movie, is the exposure on those frames deleted? Or is the exposure there, but it’s not finding the file?

Honestly the easiest way to do this would simply be to re-import the movie. You wouldn’t need to redo the Quadmap - you can keep that as it is, import the movie again, then drag and drop the new movie on top of the same Quadmap then hide/delete the original movie. This is probably the fastest way to solve your issue.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Its not working! And I really need this to work, I did just like you said but no results… grrrrrrrrr! Help please :’(

When you say no results do you mean that when you imported the movie again, exactly the same frames were missing? This might indicate a problem with the movie itself. Why don’t you email support@toonboom.com and attach the movie file for testing.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support