Purchased Animate Pro but cant find where to download it.

Hey there, I have purchased Animate Pro and have my serial number but when the serial was sent through there was no download link to the program and as far as I can tell there is no way to upgrade the PLE to the full version.

I feel like im just overlooking the link or something but I’ve been hunting for this for a while now and am not having any luck at all.

Its probably worth mentioning that it was purchased through a local company in Australia “Digistor” and I am chasing the Mac version.

If anyone can advise me on this I would appreciate it.

Hi Tommy,
When you’re signed in here at the forums, you should be able to see a “My Account” link at the top of the page. When you’re in your account and you click on the “My Products” tab do you see your Animate Pro product code and a download link? The download link is to download the application.

When you buy directly from Toon Booms online store, the product code is automatically linked to your user account which holds all your details such as your name, email, address etc. If you don’t see the product code in “My Products”, you should contact Digistor and ask them how to get the code put in your name.

Hope I made sense!

that does make sense but there is no product there. and if i try to register the product using the serial the site just stops responding. I’ve tried getting in touch with digistor but they are closed for the weekend. maybe ill try a different browser or something, otherwise ill just wait until monday and sort it out with Digistor.

Thanks again.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that when you click on the download link you are taken to a page where you can download either the Mac version or Windows version (or both!) because the license is not OS specific. You can only have it registered on one OS at a time though… but that’s a whole other topic.

I forgot about the product registration tab! It’s for situations exactly like yours, where you haven’t purchased directly from TB. Good luck! It sucks if you can’t play with it on the weekend though…

this is far beyond me to suggest a solution but if you email toonboom and you might get an email tomorrow because they are a day behind us.

I would email toonboom anyway because you might have to link your product to your account because as Dessie points out the normal way is everything is linked to your account and the download links only appear if you have vaild keys.

thats a good idea I may just email them.

the product registration tab is being a pain I put in my key and it says “Processing your request. One moment please…” and never updates past that.

I’ve tried it on chrome, firefox, safari, my iPhone and my iPad. I’m about to go try it on the windows laptop and see if i get any love from that haha.

Indeed in this kind of a case it’s best just to email support directly because they will have to investigate your account to find out exactly what’s going on. Send an email to support@toonboom.com

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support