Problems with Undo

I’ve noticed that after editing a drawing for a while the undo stops operating. For instance, if I skew or move a portion of the drawing the undo button or ctrl-z will not unskew it or move the element back. It will be as if the undo operation was not called at all.

However, if I restart the program, the undo starts working again.

I am running Toon Boom Animate Version 7.6.0(4830) on Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit Operating System, AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor 2.50 GHz, 6.00 GB Memory.

I’m reducing my levels of undo from 50 to 10 for now. I’ll report if it helps.

Running into the same problem after working for over a few hours on a project. I never get this if I’m doing quick work and getting off of the computer. I’m wondering if it’s a memory leak. If you get an answer to this, I’d like to know too.

I’ve had the levels of undo set to 10 for a while now and it seems to be working better.

I’ve had the levels of undo set to 10 for a while now and it seems to be working better.

I have reduced mine too, after reading this. Not having problems since either. And NO I won’t tell you how ridiculously high I set it. lol

Thanks!
I was also experiencing the same problem. Just decreased mine to 10 as well. This seems like a bug to me, do people report these things somewhere? does TB track bug reports?

Yes, of course, the team is very professional!

Thierry

I was having the same issue, reduced my undo’s to 10 as was suggested, and now I’m unable to undo at all. Any thoughts? I set it back to 50 but it seems the damage has been done. Tried restarting, but that didn’t seem to to do the trick.