Problems with Intuos 3 and TBS 3.5?

I’m having some issues with using the pen of my Intuos 3 tablet drawing in TBS v3.5. Every stroke comes out as a single dot. I’ve uninstalled and reloaded the drivers to my wacom and checked to make sure I’m using the quartz renderer in my display settings…nothing changed. I read that there was a new build to help correct the same problems occuring with the Graphire tablets…will that fix this problem? If so, where can I download this new build? I’m currently on TBS version 3.5.1 working on a g4 PPC 1.5ghz with OS 10.3.9.
Any help is appreciated!
Cheers,
Curt

To access the most currently released build of any Toon Boom product , which you are licensed to use, is as simple as logging on to the “members” area of the Toon Boom website. Your user name and password should be the same as they are for these forums. When you log on to the members area it will display all your registered licensed products and it is just a matter of clicking on the download link for the desired product. The build that downloads will be the most current build for your platform for that product. -JK

Thanks, JK. I went to that particular page on the members site like you suggested and verified that indeed I had the latest build. I think it may be a driver issue with Wacom conflicting with Toon Boom. I have an email pending with Toon Boom Tech support so hopefully they’ll offer some more suggestions.
Cheers,
Curt

Curt,

Wooops, my bad,

I missed reacting to this in your initial post. You are potentially going to have problems with 10.3.9. TBS is built to “Universal” specs and frankly even though Apple tries to say that 10.3.9 supports Universal applications (IE PPC and Intel compatability) it is my experience that it isn’t reliable. You may have to do like most of the rest of us PPC users and breakdown and move up to 10.4. I know that’s a bummer because it costs money, but it is an unfortunate fact of life caused by the Mac hardware changes and how the Universal versions of software are built to provide compatibility under two different brands of processors. -JK

JK,
I bet that’s the problem. I do have Tiger running on my main machine (Quad G5 with OS 10.4.x) so I’ll just move the application over to that unit from the G4 it is currently running on. I’m in a studio configurations so I have some machines delegated to certain duties…I guess my G5 will have to take on the Toon Boom, now.
Thanks for your prompt and courteous reply to my situation.
Cheers,
Curt