Problem Exporting

I learned too late not to upgrade to quicktime 7.3, so now my export feature is dead. But in all the posts people say that this only disables the “quick preview” feature. Every time I try to export my project in any format, or with any style of options, I get the error message that reads: “Adobe Flash playback must be enabled in the QuickTime preferences for the preview to work. Please refer to the readme file for more information.” I’m really stumped as to what’s wrong. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi,

Simply uncheck the Launch Player After Export checkbox in the Export Movie panel and you should not get this error anymore.

Regards,

Ugo

I just tried it and it still gave the error message.

Hi,

Just tried on our Mac Intel OSX 10.5 with Quicktime 7.4.5 (25) and did not seem to have any such error (unless the Launch Player is on with swf format only).

Can you confirm which version of Quicktime you are using and what are you machine setups?

Also can you provide the exact procedure you are following to get the error message (open which menu/pressed which button and so on).

Best regards,

Ugo