PNGDP4 won't render.

Hi,

I’m making short animations to make chatroom stickers, so around20 frames per animation. I need to export png sequences with transparency, but it doesn’t seem to work for me. Can anyone tell me what would be the problem? JPG renders just fine, but PNGDP4 renders will have the rendering procees bar go from 0 to 100, but no files will actually be in the folder.

Another thing, when I rendered Quicktime videos in Harmony 15, when I would import said video into Photoshop, all the layers would have transparent backgrounds - despite the actual video showing transparency as black. Harmony 16 doesn’t seem to do the same. How can I make this work as it did in Harmony 15?

EDIT : It seems transparency isn’t getting exported at all. I tried PNGDP3 and PSDDP4 just to test them (psd dp4 is supposed to have transparency as well) but the png doesn’t export at all and psd dp4 fill the transparent parts with black. I don’t know what could be the problem, maybe something with my computer? But It worked a few months ago with Harmony 15 just fine so…

Thanks.

It may be simpler to export to Animated Gif format which is new to Harmony 16:
https://docs.toonboom.com/help/harmony-16/premium/export/export-animated-gif.html?Highlight=Gif

Beyond that, try uninstalling and re-installing the QuickTime Player.
It may also help to re-install the graphic card driver if a recent update
damaged it.