PLEASE I NEED HELP TRANSFERING

Ok I just bought a new computer and want to transfer my Animate Pro but I dont know if when I do this will it erase all of the drawing I have already made…I think I have to uninstall it from my old computer and install it to my new one…well I think thats what I have to do…and its going to suck if I loose everything I have done…PLEASE HELP ME…THX

You don’t have to uninstall, you just need to “return” the license temporarily using the License Manager (select ‘Manage Local Licenses’), install TB on the new machine and then activate the installation on the new computer. Then just copy your project folders to the new machine.

I did this just the other day, in fact.

Ok how do I “return” the license temporarily using the License Manager im not sure how to do this…where do I find this

Ok how do I “return” the license temporarily using the License Manager im not sure how to do this…where do I find this

The license manager is a separate app you start up separately from TBA. Then you are given the option of managing local licenses (for single users) or network licenses (like if you work in a company with multiple licenses). You used this same license manager when you originally activated TBA.

Here’s a short tutorial on the process:

http://www.toonboom.com/support/activation/return_license_2/

If you are using PC it is in the menu folder for Animate off the start menu.