please help...using a tablet pc..weird issues

I just got my Motion Computing Tablet PC LE 1700 today. First thing I did was install Toon Boom Animate Pro PLE. I noticed when I was drawing that my strokes would only show once I lifted the pen. I fixed that problem by reading online. It said change the theme to windows 7 basic to disable the AERO.

I can draw just fine. My problem when I go to do more strokes. The NEW strokes will only appear when i put the pen to do the tablet. The old strokes will remain visible. The NEW strokes that I made will only appear when I press down on the tablet.

Any suggestions? I read some where to turn off the hardware acceleration. The only issue I have with that is, when I go to do it. The option is greyed out for me. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Motion Computing LE 1700 Specs:

RAM: 4GB
Hard Drive: 80GB
Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Video Ram: Maximum 256MB total with Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology (DVMT)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor Low Voltage L7400 (4MB of L2 cache, 1.5GHz, 667MHz FSB)

What is the graphics card on your Tablet PC? Please make sure that your graphics card meets the system requirements.

For example, Intel Integrated graphics cards have been known to have poor OpenGL performance, so this could possibly be your issue.

~Lilly

Exactly what I thought - you’ve got the Intel Integrated graphics card, which is not supported by our software.

You can try to email support@toonboom.com to see if they can help you, but you will probably end up having to buy a computer with a better graphics card.

~Lilly