Pixels issues

Hello,
I’ve attached an image with my concern. That happens in DRAWING and CAMERA view when I zoom in

This is a problem of my computer or the software?. Can I solve this?

Thanks in advance,

This are the specs of my laptop:
-Windows 7 pro. 64 bits
-RAM 8 GB
-Intel Core i7
-GeForce GT 650M, 2GB

What settings do you have in Preferences?

I think the important thing is how it looks after it has been rendered.

In your reference image I see antialiasing and relatively large pixelation.

On my system I do not see any antialiasing but the size of the pixelation is roughly less than 10% of yours. When I make a stroke there is a split second before the line is perfected. Initially it is rough.

My system does not meet the minimum requirements for the current versions of Animate and Animate Pro but it does meet version 2’s according to Toon Boom Sales. I was going to buy version 2 but I could run the PLE of 3 so I purchased 3 instead. I run Animate Pro 3 with this:

Mac Mini
OS X 10.6.8
8GB RAM
2.4GHz Core 2 Duo
NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256MB

I have not encountered major problems. Depending on what I am doing sometimes it is a little slow to respond on screen but usually everything works well. The rendered artwork is very clean.

Hello and thanks for your response.

Yes, you’re right.

I just figure out that was something in the settings but I don’t know what was exactly. I just restore the settings to the default settings and problem solved hehe

*I didn’t know how to attach the image to show you the difference. Anyway, that was the solution.

Thanks again. Cheers,