Pencil strokes would come out very wiggly when I draw small size drawings with a small size pencil.

Hello,

I am facing this problem as trying to clean up rough drawings on vector layers.
Vector layers and the brush works perfectly fine for bigger drawings, but when it comes to very small size of drawings on a canvas, lines would come out wiggly.
I’m not able to make smooth lines when I try to draw curvy lines. It gets smoother when I click several times on the wiggly lines, but I want the line to come out
smooth on a first try.

I’ll attach a screen cap to help my poor explanation.

Thank you.

No screen capture is attached.

Try beginning with an increased resolution of the project/scene file so Harmony thinks of the small sized drawings as being larger.

Pencil strokes would come out very wiggly when I draw small size drawings with a small size pencil.

MySainsburys

Guess the screen cap I was trying to attach was too big so that it didn’t get it uploaded.

I’ve been already working on a bigger canvas, but some drawings are still relatively too small for the canvas so it would still come out wiggly.
I’ll make some separate bigger-canvas files for small drawings. This seems like a very reasonable resolution for now for me!

Thank you for your help.